Confidential Shredding Service
Committed to secure environmentally friendly confidential shredding
Our shredding service is the lower cost option to on-site shredding simply because we are able to process all the
collected material quicker back at our depot than on-site at your premises. There is no compromise to security standards
or operations between off-site and on-site, it is simply transported back to our depot for further processing. If you
wish, you are able to witness the destruction first hand, at our secure depot.
Euro-Shred is committed to excellence in security destruction, offering a complete shredding service for the secure and efficient
destruction of all aspects of confidential material.
- A next day collection service is provided for any material requiring prompt confidential destruction.
- We can supply heavy duty polypropylene or paper sacks, a range of lockable wheeled storage containers between 120 and 1100 litres
capacity, or 14 to 40 cubic yard lockable storage containers. The type of unit required is determined by
the need of each particular client.
- Next day collections are made by security-vetted personnel and are then transported by our fleet of satellite tracked vehicles, under highly secure conditions,
to our dedicated secure shredding depot.
- Each individual collection is given a full audit trail, beginning when it leaves the customers premises through to the issue of Certificate of Destruction once the whole process has been completed.
- The material is removed in security-sealed sacks or containers, the security numbers of which can be logged and confirmed
on the Waste Transfer Note issued to the customer at the time of collection.
- No need to remove staples, paper clips, ring binders, or lever arch folders. All types of materials can be shredded,
including corporate wear/ clothing, microfiche, computer hardware, software, contraband goods and much more.
- The full destruction process of the confidential waste at our depot, can be viewed if required.
- Euro-Shred is fully insured for efficacy and contractual liability against loss or damage to tangible property held in
All national accounts are administered and controlled by Euro-Shred.
call us on 01473-225599 to arrange for one of our sales consultants to visit and carry out a no obligation, free confidential shredding audit.